Last week was cut short by attendance at EMC’s “Record Breaking” product launch. I covered the shenanigans and marketing antics already, and will dive deeper into the technical and product announcements later. Next week I’ll be at The Exec Event in Palo Alto, but have some posts ready to roll while I’m away!
- My writing
- Other great stuff
- Bob Plankers takes his turn at bat for FCoTR with a Fibre Channel over Token Ring Presentation @ WI VMUG
- This old post by Scott Drummonds about VMDirectPath is worth revisiting!
- I couldn’t have said it any better, Louis: The Best Thing Apple Does Is Ignore Everyone Else
- Chad Sakac and the gang were great hosts last week. Here’s more about their cool new tiny array: VNXe = incredible things.. in tiny, transformer-like packages!
- Jon Langemak’s post on SAN Terminology is worth reading for newbies to the storage scene
- Finally, Further clarification from Google about h.264