- vCatchup with… Stephen Foskett (Feb 2013)
- Virtualization a Game Changer in Legacy-Burdened Data Centers, Says Stephen Foskett (Dec 14, 2012)
- Edge2012: Stephen Foskett on the state of enterprise storage and server virtualization (June 6, 2012)
- The Cube – IBM Edge 2012 – Stephen Foskett (June 6, 2012)
- VM-aware storage provides better migration, performance and more (Jan 16, 2013)
- Speaking in Tech #38 — Hunger Games meets IT (Dec 12, 2012)
- RunAs Radio – Stephen Foskett Builds Virtual Data Centers! (Feb 2, 2012)
- RunAs Radio – Stephen Foskett Talks Storage (Jul 12, 2011)
- Niketown588: Coffee With Thomas Episode 12 – The Founder of Gestalt IT (Oct 26 2010)
- Packet Pushers Show 12 – Get On The Ring! (Jul 18 2010)
- Runt Packet — Tech Field Day — What’s That All About? (Jul 12 2010)
- Steve Foskett and Lee Johns Explains Unified Storage – Geekazine … (June 29 2010)
- Infosmack 40 – HP Blades Day Wrap Up (Feb 28 2010)
- Infosmack Episode 35 – I’m with Paco (Jan 24 2010)
- Infosmack Episode 22 – HP Tech Day Wrap Up (Oct 5 2009)
- Infosmack Episode 15 – VMworld, VMware and storage stories from the dark side (August 16 2009)
- Infosmack Episode 6 – HDS USP-V announcement, EMC non-competes and changes at VMworld (May 31 2009)
- Infosmack Episode 3 – Sun, Oracle and Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS) (May 11 2009)
- Infosmack Episode 2 – EMC, David Donatelli and Non-Compete Agreements (May 3 2009)
- SAN School Lesson One: Building a SAN (Apr 2008) In this first lesson of Advanced SAN School, Stephen Foskett, Director of Data Practice for Contoural discusses the different types of storage arrays, switches, and software that make up a storage network.
- SAN School Lesson Two: SAN Architecture and Topology (Apr 2008) In lesson two, Stephen discusses the evolution of SANs from standalone entities, to islands and beyond. Discover techniques that can make a substantial difference in the way data is moved and processed, as well as in your company’s consolidation plans.
- SAN School Lesson Three: SAN Management and Security (Apr 2008) In this Podcast, expert Stephen Foskett, Director of Data Practice for Contoural explains what the options are for management tools. He’ll dissect array management, change management, virtualization and more to help you manage your environment.
- The Deletion Dilemma (April 2011) How should your organization deal with the issue of data deletion?
- Webcast: Improve your actual storage utilization (Oct. 09, 2003) Join Stephen Foskett, senior consultant, storage management strategies and integration at Glasshouse Technologies for a webcast on how to “Improve your actual storage utilization.”…
- Digging into iSCSI : Learn about: 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Continuous Data Protection, Disk Backups (Dec. 21, 2007) This expert Videocast features Stephen Foskett of Contoural. View this presentation as Stephen digs into iSCSI and answers the most pressing questions surrounding this technology.
- Business and technical considerations for email archiving (Apr 2008) Because email archiving systems vary in features, the process of matching a solution to an individual company’s architectural, business and legal requirements is very complex. In this webcast, Foskett offers an overview of architectural considerations and major email archiving methods, ranging from managed and hosted solutions to hardware and software combinations. He also provides key questions to ask when sizing and pricing an archiving system.
- The Next Wave of Virtualization (June 2008) The next generation of virtualization will have a big impact on storage infrastructures.View this Videocast, featuring storage expert, Stephen Foskett — Director of Data Practice at Contoural to find out the chief storage management challenges associated with a virtualized environment, and get practical tips on how to deal with them.
- Where the SAN Stands (May 2008) As SANs grow and expand, understanding the right architecture can be critical in making sure SANs are available and properly utilized. In this expert Videocast, Stephen Foskett dives into the nuts and bolts of SAN architecture and topology.