This regular series features highlights from the week. I’ve been focused on the rumored acquisitions of EMC, Isilon, and the rest, as well as the release of a super-sized hard disk drive. I’ll be speaking at the Interop conference tomorrow, and at E-STORM in Akron on Thursday.
Subscribe to my Google Reader feed or follow me on Twitter to see these in real-time.
- Build a personal storage cloud
- Dropping the pilot
- Larry Ellison to buy EMC?
- Swedish professor rejoices over laptop thief’s memory stick miracle
- EtherealMind Career Tips for the Networking Industry
- Seagate Breaks the Areal Density Limit With 1 TB 2 Platter 2.5â€³ Drive
- Well of remaining IPv4 address blocks a step closer to running dry
- Why FalconStor, Overland, and Sepaton Ought To Be Acquired Before Isilon
- vSphere—Migration to vNetwork Distributed Switch (vDS)—LIVE!
Leave a Reply