This regular series features highlights from the week. Last week focused on Tech Field Day output, with lots of great writeups resulting from our November event. But there’re a few other interesting items included, too!
- My posts
- Tech Field Day-related posts
- The 3 R’s of I/O Profiling
- Tech Field Day—Intel—10Gb Adoption In Datacenter Network
- Tech Field Day::Aprius
- Tech Field Day 4 , San Jose Roundup
- Tech Field Day 4: SolarWinds Interview
- Tech Field Day 4: Avere Interview
- Other interesting stuff
- Don’t spam Wikipedia
- Cisco IOS Hints and Tricks: Does FCoE need QCN (802.1Qau)?
- Brocade And Cisco Maintain SAN Lock-In Status Quo With FCoE
- Brocade, Cisco, End-to-End FCoE And Who’s On First
- EMC: Solid progress but a way to go yet
- Oracle Broadens x86 Virtualization Support, but Work Remains
- Plagiarism Week: Finding the Slimy Slimeballs
Subscribe to my Google Reader feed or follow me on Twitter to see these in real-time.
Leave a Reply