Next week is the final Storage Decisions conference of 2008, Storage Decisions San Francisco! I’ll be in the Bay area from Sunday night through Wednesday, and invite you to say hello if you’re in the area as well!
If you’re attending the conference, here’s my schedule:
- Monday, 9:45 AM – 10:45 AM: DATA RETENTION & RETRIEVAL track: Deep Dive Into Email Archiving Products
- Monday, 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM: Exhibit Hall Reception
- Monday, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Ask the Experts in the Exhibit Hall
- Monday, 7:30 PM – Late: Dinner (You’re invited! See below!)
- Tuesday, 1:00 PM – 2:45 PM: Lunch in the Exhibit Hall
- Tuesday, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM: STORAGE & CAPACITY MANAGEMENT track: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Virtualization – In One Hour!
Join Me For Dinner on Monday!
A bunch of storage folks have said they’re interested in getting together for a dinner on Monday night. Let’s do it!
- What: Dinner and conversation
- When: 7:30 PM on Monday the 17th until we get tired
- Where: Start at the San Francisco Hilton, then off for Sushi, Mexican, or Italian (help me decide!)
- Who: Anyone who wants to come along!
- How: Contact me through email, a comment on this page, or twitter!
See you in San Francisco!