TechTarget contacted me late last year to return and present a series of One-Day Storage Decisions Seminars. The topic this time around is Storage for Virtual Environments, something I’m very interested in. In fact, I presented a similar series a few years back. But it’s important to stress that I’m neither a practitioner nor the world’s greatest expert on the topic. So I need your help!
As I’ve done with my series on state of the art thin provisioning, I intend to post my slides and discuss my session content here on Fosketts.net before and after the series dates. I’d love it if my readers could help me refine and expand the content, clarify points, and generally help me give the best presentation possible.
In return, I’m going to be sharing as much information as possible here on Fosketts.net, at slideshare, and on Vimeo. Since I work for myself, I’m also giving myself permission to CC by SA the slides so everyone can use them. I hope we’ll all be able to benefit this way!
Here’s what you can do:
- If you’re not already, subscribe to my rss feed – I’ll use the “Virtual Storage” category for this topic
- Check back over the next month or so as I post slides, commentary, and data regarding storage for virtualization environments
- Consider joining me at the seminars – I have 9 dates, and I’m sure most readers would qualify to attend free of charge!
- Thurs. Mar. 10 – Philadelphia, PA
- Thurs. Jun. 16 – Phoenix, AZ
- Tue. Jun. 28 – London, UK
- Tue. Jul. 19 – Toronto, ON
- Thurs. Jul. 21 – Cleveland, OH
- Tue. Aug. 9 – Denver, CO
- Tue. Oct. 18 – Dallas, TX
- Thurs. Oct. 20 – St. Louis, MO
- As the year progresses, I’ll be asking for clarification and posting updates to the material
I look forward to hearing from you, meeting you at the seminars, and putting some great content together!