Are you trying to build a business case for email archiving? Worried that the return you expect from your investment might not be real? I’ll be presenting a webinar on the topic on Thursday, March 26, 2009. Join me for a discussion of the real ROI for email archiving!
- What: Is There a Real ROI for E-mail Archiving: Building a Business Case
- When: Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific
- Sponsored By: Google Security Services Events & Webinars
In a difficult financial environment, organizations are scrutinizing IT expenditures. Only those projects with a proven return on investment (ROI) are receiving funding. Those looking at e-mail archiving need to ask if there is an ROI for their company, and how can these cost savings be justified. What really does and does not save companies money for e-mail archiving may surprise you. The webcast will cover:
- Four critical factors driving ROI – what to look at and what not
- Actual ROI case studies
- Strategies for building a business case
You’ll hear from Stephen Foskett, Director of the Data Practice at Contoural Inc., a leading independent provider of business and technology consulting. Drawing upon the experiences of hundreds of large and small companies, Stephen will focus on the nuts and bolts of building an ROI and business. Any organization considering an e-mail archiving system will need to face these issues.
Leave a Reply