This blog gets some serious traffic. It is ranked as one of the best independent Apple and data storage blogs by Alexa and Compete and regularly draws over 25,000 visits and 35,000 pageviews per month. Although this blog is not intended to be a money-making venture, it does require a substantial investment of time, effort, and money. I also spend quite a bit of time on Gestalt IT, the enterprise IT infrastructure community.
Ad Type and Location
|IAB Leaderboard (728 x 90)||Header||All||$500||$900|
|IAB Medium Rectangle (300 x 250)||Top Right||Posts||$500||$900|
|IAB Medium Rectangle (300 x 250)||Lower Right||Posts||$400||$800|
Our “exclusivity” rating refers to ad views.
- 45% exclusive means that your ad will get 45% of the views, with the rest mixed between Daxeti, Google AdSense and internal Gestalt IT network ads
- 95% exclusive means that your ad will get 95% of the views, with the rest going only to internal Gestalt IT network ads (no AdSense)
Terms and Conditions
This isn’t some crazy-big media company, but we thought it was important to have some terms and conditions spelled out. Here they are:
- Unless there has been some terrible mistake, we’re not going to change the ad once it’s up and running.
- We won’t show nasty and inappropriate ads, including those for pornography, scams, and things that might be illegal. We’ll be the judge of what is and isn’t appropriate.
- We won’t run misleading or deceptive ads, though your Windows error boxes do look silly on OS X in Safari. We might ad the word “advertisement” or something similar above or below your ad so people know it’s an ad.
- Advertisers accept liability for their own ads and products.
- Although our viewership has been growing consistently, we don’t guarantee anything in terms of numbers of views or clickthroughs.
- We’ve got a pretty solid ad-serving system in place, but sometimes things break. In the event of a technical failure, we’ll get everything running as soon as practical.
- We also can’t be responsible for what our viewers do. They might block your ad and we have no control over that.
- Ads are placed on a pre-paid basis. We won’t start running the ad until we receive payment.