This regular series features highlights from the past week.
- The MacBook Air was a major topic of discussion, but I focused on the storage side of things (predictably)
- Iomega is back with an external USB 3.0 SSD: Iomega Bundles Capacity and Performance in New External SSD Drive
- Chris Evans is tackling some serious enterprise storage “as a service” concepts. This week it’s Billing:Enterprise Computing 4 Pillars — Billing for Tiered Storage
- HP is showing some serious interest in attracting enterprise IT pros, and Greg Ferro tackles it in HP ExpertONE certifications announced
- Mark Bowker questions conventional wisdom regarding server virtualization in A Virtual Reality Check
- And finally, Steve Duplessie points out the amazing circumstances that made storage the talk of the town in Hey Baby, Wanna See My LUN?